- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Lightcone Asset Management Limited
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Lightcone Asset Management is an investment advisory and management firm with expertise in Global Macro and Quantitative strategies across global markets, dedicated to providing solutions to financial institutions and corporations for their needs of capital preservation and capital appreciation. We are inviting high caliber talent to join our Analyst Program and being part of our growing business in investment advisory and management.
- Multi-asset class focus in Equity, Credit, Foreign Exchange and Alternative Investments.
- Develop and manage models to analyze market data and portfolio.
- Conduct market and securities research using Global Macro and Quantitative methods.
- Support the team in trading activities and other functions.
Graduation Year : 2016 - 2018
Fields of Study : Finance , Economics , Mathematics, Statistics
Education Level (pursuing / obtained) : Master / Postgraduate Diploma , Bachelor
Required Level of Work Experience : None
- Strong desire of solid investment knowledge and passionate about Investment Advisory / Investment Management as a career.
- University graduate with backgrounds of Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Good understanding in Financial Mathematics and Financial Modeling.
- Proficiency in at least one Programming Language (Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.).
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must.
- Preference will be given to applicants pursuing CFA / FRM designations.
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience in research and / or trading.
- Preference will be given to applicants with 1 - 2 years of working experience.