- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 15 May 18
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Analyst/Associate- Corporate Finance(M&A)
M&A, Corporate Finance, International Bank
Your new company
Top Tier International Bank
Your new role
- You will play a critical role in supporting cross border M&A transactions and corporate finance activities
- Analysing and valuing potential acquisition opportunities for the greater china team, including due diligence on the relevant companies and industries
- Financial modelling and projection of company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional Background:
- Graduate with a master's degree in business, finance, mathematics or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in cross broader M&A experience and familiar with full M&A Cycle
- Strong modelling skills and strong understanding of excel.
- Solid oral and written skills are important.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to be a self-starter and a respectful approach are desired personality traits.
- The candidate will also be expected to work well in the context of a small team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.