Analyst/Associate/VP, Institutional Sales, Equities
- Competitive & Negotiable
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Based in Hong Kong, China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited (8407.HK) plays a critical and unique role to the globalization strategy of its controlling shareholder, the Shanghai-based Industrial Securities Co., Ltd (601377.SH).
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts; Working closely with client's investment and research personnel.
- Develop and expand institutional client base including fund houses, investment banks, listed companies in local and overseas markets
- Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Pitching equity research and ideas, arrange conference call and collect client’s feedback for research report;
- Supporting the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Degree holder, preferable in Financial/Economics/Business or related disciplines;
- 1-5 years of solid experience in institutional sales and relationship management;
- Strong track record of generating sales revenue and managing clients like fund houses, insurers, and other financial institutions;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (Mandarin is a must).
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills