Analyst/Associate - Equity Finance Sales - Trading - Global Markets - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
You will be working alongside senior team members on client risk profiles and solutions. Trading single stock and basket swap orders across Asia. Supporting the funding profile of internal proprietary teams. Have responsibility with institutional client relationships. You will also be involved in marketing efforts and client pitches.
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
• Work with senior team members on client risk profiles and solutions
• Trading single stock and basket swap orders across Asia
• Supporting the funding profile of internal proprietary teams
• Have responsibility with institutional client relationships
• Involved in marketing efforts and client pitches
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in Global Markets
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong understanding of Prime Brokerage, Derivatives, Risk and Collateral Management
• Solid understanding of financial resource management
• Knowledge of local and global liquidity regulations
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.