Analyst - Business Management, Global Markets, 6 months contract
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
See job description
Our tier 1, award Corporate and Investment Banking client has an immediate opening within the Global Markets team as Analyst, Business Management.
You will be responsible for drivng the changes needed in the finance data reporting and management information matters and processed for Global Markets APAC. You will provide support to the Heads of departments as well as Business Managers relating to information packs, consolidate reports to include meaningful and timely data as well as cost initiative and analysis. You will be exposed to working with various counterparts that requires a quick turn-around and accuracy.
- Manage project for the changes needed in Global Markets
- Support the need for meaningful and timely data: managed revenues, client contribution, HC costs
- Deep dive into data to help deliver cost initiatives and analysis
- Budget liaison for the local, regional and global teams
• University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
• 1 year of relevant work experience in banking operations. Fresh graduates will also be considered
• Strong mathematical background and sensitive to numbers
• Strong attention to detail, data focused and proactive mindset
• Proficiency with IT application (Excel, VBA, SQL, data analysis)
• English is the primary language used in this role internally and with external parties.
• Working in a small team, you will have a can-do attitude to support the team.
• Immediately available
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.