• Have experienced in diverse fields of corporate and structured finances, including syndicated loans, acquisitions, and LBOSs, fund leverage loans (around 1-2 year experience).
• Able to analyze corporate and transaction structure and make several types of full-fledged reports for the credit process both in KOREAN and ENGLISH.
• To help the managers to analyze the business and finances of the borrower and organize risk factors of credit and security, and suggest the mitigation methods if needed.
• To help seniors to develop and maintain relationships with major financial institutions to find and secure new transactions covering various sectors.
• Coordinate professionally with middle and back teams in KYC, facility agreement, drawdown, and other related issues.
• Native level Korean speaker regardless of the nationality
• Fluent / strong language skills in KOREAN and ENGLISH.
• Work experience of around 1-2 years.