Analyst - Marketing Associate
- Competitive salary package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
You will be on rotational assignments before placing to a permanent assignment. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced private bankers on new or existing accounts. This position offers a worthwhile challenge, as you will be thoroughly grounded on the fine traditions of private banking and will be able to fully develop your potential as to succeed in this specialised segment of the banking field.
- Provide support on maintaining systems and controls to ensure the Bank comply with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA guidelines.
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, include code of conduct, suitability, cross border restrictions and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore.
- Observing internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Respond to all clients’ enquiries and instructions, follow up on client issues and requests
- Coordinate with Product Groups, Operations and other functional counterparts.
- Prepare account review materials for RM or IC review on a regular basis.
- Provide administrative and client support to Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager, include maintaining and updating client transaction records/ reports as well as client data (e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/ renewals, etc.), scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials, collecting and preparing product and marketing materials etc.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ related experience in client service, operations or sales support within financial institutions.
- Understand the basic mechanism of common financial products and services.
- Knowledge in credit, sales and marketing is preferable.
- Analytical, meticulous, sensitive to details and odds.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Fluency in Putonghua/English is essential for handling China/other Markets.
- Possess of regulatory license is required. (HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8)
- A good team player;
- Effective communication and computer skills;
- Ability to read Chinese preferable;
- Attention to details and diligent.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.