Purpose of the Role: (1) Ensure delivery of high quality of administrative duties and cash management services for asset-backed securitisation. (2) Cross check the works done by subordinates in ABS Admin Team. (3) Handle accounting, audit, tax matters for the securitisation vehicles as well as the VIE reports for consolidation of the securitisation vehicles into MUFG group. (4) Engage in pre-execution works including documentation, structures, due diligence, etc. (5) Provide guidance to the subordinates.
- Collection of information and documents from customers and other parties for performance of administrative and cash management services
- Check and review the jobs done by other colleagues
- Ensure the control ledgers, checklists, records, etc. are properly maintained by the subordinates.
- Safe-keep and maintain proper records on original documents and other important documents
- Monitor the activities of each transaction and investigate and report any irregularities to the HOD in a timely manner.
- Review and check the management accounts and financial statements of the securitisation vehicles and liaise with the internal and external parties in finalising the accounts, audit and the tax filing.
- Provide suggestions or solutions in respect of the SPC’s management accounts or the VIE report package.
- Provide guidance to the subordinates.
- Handle any ad hoc tasks assigned by HOD
- Develop and maintain strong management with key stakeholders both within MUFG and externally parties.
- Work closely with the product office and branches to provide high quality administrative and cash management services to the customers, investors, and other related parties
- Liaise with customers at a counterpart level to relay specific information and to respond routine queries
- Degree with major in accounting
- A qualified CPA
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting/audit firm or similar industry
- At least 2 years’ experience in securitisation administrative and cash management roles
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of cashflow modelling.
- Strong accounting concept and good knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with others.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified