- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 31 Oct 17
Analyst, Business Operational Risk, CB
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
- To support the preparation of business and credit returns
- To undertake various operation risk tasks and perform BCP responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Timely prepare regular and ad-hoc business and credit returns for management review and monitoring
- Coordinate CB sales teams to prepare business and credit returns through various database
- Develop and revamp methodologies to improve the process and information quality and overall turnaround
- Liaise with different stakeholders to consolidate data from various sources and database for regular or ad-hoc analysis
- Answer queries and to clarify issues in the completion of returns and reports. Remind and follow up on overdue issues.
- Assist in coordinating various stakeholders to smoothly rollout projects or initiatives
- Assist in coordinating and undertaking the periodic self-assessment on key controls standard/ KRI
- Assist to conduct periodic BCP reviews
Qualifications and Skills
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required
* Able and willing to work under tight schedule and delivery requirements.
* Team player with interpersonal skills to deal with all levels.
* Good communicator with fluent verbal and written skills in both Chinese and English
* Good computer skills, e.g. MS software
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is30/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.