- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Handling of SFC licensing matters;
- Assist in handling external regulatory enquiries;
- Assist in formulating compliance policies and procedures
- Provide Administrative and clerical support; and
- Such other compliance duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- One year or above related Compliance experience
- Post secondary education in Business, Accounting, Law or related disciplines preferred
- Exposure in compliance / relevant experience in multi-national corporation or regulatory bodies an advantage
- Responsible, mature, details-oriented
- Good communication skills and good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, ability to communicate in Mandarin preferred
- Proficiency in computer operations, e.g. MS Word/Excel
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)