Manager - Financial Services Recruitment
A reputable Corporate Bank is looking for a junior candidate to join the team for corporate banking services. Native Korean speaking is required.
- Solicit new business from corporate customers.
- Prepare the credit application and make analysis of each single customer.
- Support senior relationship officer / manager, and work with other departments for business development.
- Liaise with external parties, such as legal counsel, professional valuers, and other counterparties.
- Draft the facility documents and review the legal documents.
- Handle the customer relationship, such as account opening, documentation signing, etc.
- Monitor the customers’ daily account operation.
- Maintain loan assets portfolio in healthy growth.
- Perform all duties as instructed by supervisors and management whenever required.
- Fluent / strong language skills in KOREAN and ENGLISH.
- Have experienced in diverse fields of corporate and structured finances, including syndicated loans, acquisitions and LBOSs, fund leverage loan and so on (around 1-2 year experience).
- Able to analyze on corporate and transaction structure and make several types of full-fledged reports for the credit process both in KOREAN and ENGLISH.
- To help manager to analyze the business and financial of the borrower and organize risk factors of credit and security, and suggest the mitigation methods if needed.
- To help senior to develop and maintain relationship with major financial institutions to find and secure new transactions covering various sectors.
- Coordinate professionally with middle and back teams in KYC, facility agreement, drawdown and other related issues.