Analyst, Credit Initiation
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Degree holder in finance, accounting or related discipline
- Banking experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 year's lending experience would be added as advantage
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- To grant a prudent credit decision by assessing and evaluating customer's creditworthiness for Retail Banking products (including unsecured and secured banking facilities)
- To perform day to day credit underwriting for new applications as well as portfolio tasks in compliant with the bank policies and regulatory requirements
- Deliver services to meet the agreed service standards
- Perform credit analysis and recommendations for exception approval
- Ensure the consistency and accuracy in underwriting standards
- Support on the projects and UAT for system enhancement
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.