Analyst, Equity Capital Markets
- HKD600000.00 - HKD720000.00 per annum HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
A Global Investment Bank seeks an Analyst to join their ECM Investment Banking team in Hong Kong.
The Analyst will be part of an expanding team in Hong Kong, and will be involved in the marketing and execution of ECM related transactions.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of IPO, Pre-IPO, Secondary Listings, Equity Financing and Convertible Bond related transactions.
- Key functions will include, but not limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models.
- Prepare investor reports, idea generation and attend regular client meetings.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4 environment.
- Strong financial modelling skills, and possess a proven track record in either ECM/Leverage Finance/M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions.
- Excellent communication skills, Mandarin would be an advantage
This is a superb opportunity for an ECM Analyst wanting to gain solid deal exposure in the region.