- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 19 Jan 18
Analyst, FCC, AML Advsory, GCNA
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
* Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevants business area and its operations. * Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management.Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Analyst, AML Advisory
Business (Responsibilities related to the delivery of business and / or financial objectives)
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevants business area and its operations.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC.
Processes (Processes for which the role is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing / completing, and for supervising)
- Document and maintain all core documents, including policies/processes/DOIs.
- Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to AML/Sanctions.
Risk Management (Responsibilities Under Risk Management Framework - both execution and supervisory)
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management.
- Review and assess existing system and controls relevant to FCC to ascertain operational performance and effectiveness.
- Align/support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- Develop and/or implement risk management frameworks (e.g. ORF, GRA) including methodology, governance / process, analysis and action planning.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of [AML/Sanctions/ABC] risks identification and assessment methodologies.
A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
Rewarding good performance
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.