About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Assist in the implementation of Process and Business Efficiency, Workforce Management and other workforce analytics software and tools across FMO and SSO markets. Deliver Workforce Management tools in to Key SSO Markets:
Deliver Workforce management metrics and reporting:
- Work with FM/SS functional, country and regional heads to implement work force management tools in to SS Countries
- Design and build process flows for operational processes across country and GBS locations and implement in to Workforce management software
- Establish Charters, Programs and Projects to ensure they are set up for success
- Facilitate project status reporting including tracking of outcomes across Charters, Programs and Projects
- Coordination of Project staff and forums
- Manage project roadmaps, project reports, register of risks & issues
- Coordinate program and project budget and reporting
- Provide advice and input to enhance governance/reporting framework
- Support strategic planning, performance and financial planning
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop and maintain monthly dashboards and related reporting for management decision
- Execute business performance analytics including volumes, headcount and capacity
- Liaise and communicate between various departments on the need of data analysis
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a business management role or a similar function, working closely with senior management
- High-level understanding of the FM/FSS business and F2B processes
- Project management skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience working in an international, multi-cultural organisation.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.