- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
A junior investment role in our Fintech Investment Team
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
CreditEase Wealth Management is the independent wealth management arm of the CreditEase Group focused on providing a comprehensive platform to preserve and grow the wealth of its more than 100,000 high net worth individuals and mass affluent clients in China. Through in-house product development, careful selection of offerings from other financial institutions and formation of partnerships to develop joint solutions, CreditEase Wealth Management offers a range of select investment products, including onshore and offshore credit market vehicles, venture capital and private equity, capital markets investments, hedge funds and real estate, as well as advisory services on immigration, tax mitigation and higher education.
With branches established in over 40 cities in China, CreditEase Wealth Management also has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe and North America.
- Supporting the team on all aspects of client reporting
- Participate in due diligence of fund investments opportunities
- Perform research including quantitative analysis, qualitative evaluation, market research/database analysis, legal & business documents review
- Prepare written meeting notes, due diligence reports for manager’s review
- Recent graduate from university in any degree
- Leadership, fast learner and willingness to drive for success
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skill
- Knowledge / experience in fintech and technology is plus but not required
- Kindly submit your application via email@example.com
- Interested parties please provide full resume with current and expected salaries together with availability
- All information collected will be kept for a period of 24 months and will be used for recruitment purpose only
- We regret only shortlisted candidates will be informed