Analyst, Fixed Incomes Sales
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Responsible for maintaining and developing key client relationships, including day-to-day coverage and execution of APAC macro products the team
- Work closely with Global Macro Sales desk, middle office, legal, compliance and back office to create high synergy whether in solving problem or executing a deal/order
- Maintain awareness of market developments that may give rise to new client hedging opportunities or unique ways to present risk management concepts and strategies
- Leverage the Wells Fargo franchise to the benefit of our clients and growth in our Macro business
- Adhere to PRE and TRE limits. Avoid exceptions by getting pre-trade approvals and making sure limits are adequate and renewed on time.
- Actively participate in the business development of the team by identifying new clients and business opportunities.
- Responsible for pricing and keying in trades, send out trade confirmations, liaise with middle and back office on trades
- Prepare daily and monthly reports on FX business, conduct analysis on client's performance where necessary
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- SFC Type 1 License
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
- Good understanding of the global Marco business and has good strategic perspective of the APAC Macro platform
- Demonstrate a strong interest and passion for financial markets, international affairs and geopolitical events
- Well versed in all aspects of risk objectives and is always ready to escalate for awareness and resolution when appropriate
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and drive, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Oral & Written)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.