Analyst, Investment Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client is an international Investment Bank. They are looking for junior investment banking analyst.
- Support corporate finance transactions, which include IPO, M&A, Financial Advisory, Listing Rules or Takeovers Code and varies types of transactions.
- Provide support on research, financial analysis, and modeling and evaluation activities
- Support the deal valuation and due diligence processes
- Execute mandated transactions and manage client relationships
- Prepare pitch book and business proposals
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Recognized professional qualification is a must
- Minimum of 2 years’ corporate finance or research experience with a reputable investment bank or leading boutique
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out investment activities
- Experience in Takeovers Code related transactions is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
Please email your full resume in MS Word format quoting the job reference J17754 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.