Analyst, People Transformation, Technology & Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement people strategies for staff to encourage organizational pride within DBS, as well as strengthen communication and engagement level
- Organize internal events to promote collaboration, engagement and cascade strategic message from management
- Support Sustainability strategy by actively explore and organize volunteer work events
- Support the Talent Program Manager to groom the future leader of the team
- Plan/Implement and track effectiveness of people initiatives throughout the year
- Supervise the team to coordinate the arrangement and logistics for delivering employee events such as fun events, learning activities and branding initiatives
- Support the Future leader program manager in grooming the talents of the team
- Promote recognition culture through coordinating incentives scheme
- Communicate strategic messages from management through organizing internal events such as Townhall and issuing internal Newsletter
- Provide MIS data and analytics for management for strategic planning and management
- Degree Holder
- Preferably with more than 5 years working experience in service industry
- Be proficient in in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, video editing will be an advantage.
- Good English and Chinese writing skills
- Proactive and adaptable personality, able to work in a matrix structure, with good strategic mindset, outstanding presentation, writing and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
- Effective time and stakeholder management to different levels of people, able to multi-task
- Please state your availability, current and expected salary on your CV
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.