Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with team head, investment management team, investment writers and sales team to increase relevance of content by addressing client needs, Company strategies and business objectives.
- Actively engage with the Investment Management Team to ensure alignment of content to our house view and investment strategies.
- Coordinate contents among different teams and investment writers, to develop scheduled and recurring investment commentaries, client presentation materials, articles and social media content.
- Ensure content complies with corporate standards and industry regulations.
- Support Product Specialists and Fund Managers in presentations and due diligence meetings with clients, investors and gate-keepers for new assignments and mandate.
- With a primary responsibility for articulating our investment method, portfolio positioning, strategies, outlook as well as market insight of our portfolio.
- Support and retain existing clients via in-person meetings (on- and off-site), conference calls and investment committee meetings, as needed in place of Portfolio Managers.
- Conduct ad-hoc market and portfolio analysis for clients and the team.
Key Job Requirements:
- 2-3 years of working experience in the asset management or financial industry. Familiar with investment and asset management topics.
- Ability to communicate complex financial views and concepts in a simple, comprehensive manner.
- Skilled at synthesizing information from multiple sources and developing compelling investment stories.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- A good team player with strong initiate, able to effectively manage the expectations of a diverse and demanding client base. Collaborate partner across different teams and locations.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines and amid competing priorities.
- Proficient in written & spoken English & Mandarin.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.