Analyst Programmer (J2EE)-Renewable Contract-Banking-35k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 02 Aug 18 2018-08-02
A top tier bank seeks an Analyst Programmer to join their IT team offering excellent career growth.
Our client is a leading bank with a very strong reputation and brand within financial sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As an Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Systems analysis, design and coding of application systems.
- Assist SSA/SAs on project management, team management and vendor management
- Establish quality assurance processes and testing strategies
- Ensure service levels are met
- Ensure auditory and regulatory compliance
- At least 3 years experience in Java and web programming; must have proven, practical experience in development of J2EE web-based application
- Familiar with relational database and application framework development
- Strong system analytical skill and architectural design ability
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Work experience in banking industry is an advantage but any industry experience is welcomed
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.