Analyst, Risk Management (Market Risk)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 22 Sep 17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Prepare daily profit and loss (PnL) report and conduct attribution analysis, comments and related control check;
- Prepare daily risk reports and monitor limits compliance;
- Provide comment on new product, new business and other ad hoc requests;
- Identify and escalate to management on potential market risk events and regulatory / policy changes; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Degree holder in Banking & Finance (highly preferred), Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines with 3 - 5 years relevant experiences
- Good command of English & Chinese, proficiency in written Chinese and fluent Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Strong data analytical skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)