Analyst, Strategic Equity APAC team - 12 month contract
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
See job description
Our client, a Tier 1, international corporate and investment banking client, is looking for an immediately available individual to join the Strategic Equity team as Analyst, on a 12 months contract.
Within Global Markets – Equity Derivatives, Strategic Equity is a global team of Sales, Structuring and Trading professionals with a mandate to provide bespoke equity derivatives-based financing, hedging and balance sheet management solutions. The Strategic Equity team sits on the private side of the Chinese Wall and primarily covers the corporate, financial sponsor and family office clients. The successful applicant will join the growing Strategic Equity APAC team based in Hong Kong to support a senior Structurer in the origination, structuring, pricing and execution of equity finance and equity derivatives transactions.
- Review and analysis of new transaction opportunities;
- Preparation of internal memos;
- Pricing, execution and documentation of equity finance and derivatives transactions in close coordination with Sales, Trading and Legal teams;
- Daily monitoring and ongoing management of the APAC equity finance transaction portfolio;
- Identification of potential transaction opportunities through the monitoring of market news and data;
- Participation in the development of innovative products or solutions tailored to our corporate and high net worth private clients.
- Masters degree in Finance or related subjects
- Good understanding of corporate finance principles and financial markets. Previous experience in structured finance, corporate finance or capital markets would be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, and proficient knowledge of MS Excel including VBA, Macros
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as a team player,
- Hard working, motivated, logical and well organized
- Results oriented with a proven track record of meeting targets.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click below to apply.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.