Analyst / Associate - Private Equity
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Our client, a Hong Kong based private equity firm, is looking for an Analyst/Associate to join its Private Equity team.
Our client is a newly established Hong Kong based private equity firm specialising in growth and late stage buyout opportunities across a range of industry sectors.
- Assist in the entire deal process from origination and due diligence to deal structuring and post-investment portfolio management.
- Interface on a daily basis with Directors and provide business support and analysis.
- Conduct extensive financial modelling including sensitivity analysis to review potential investment opportunities.
- Perform due diligence on investment opportunities including review of project documents.
- Research and develop strategies for portfolio companies to increase revenue, improve operations, strengthen financial controls, and increase shareholder value.
- Strong academic credentials – Master degree in accounting, finance and/or economics is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience gained from private equity, investment banking, transaction advisory, accounting, or consulting experience.
- Previous transaction experience gained from either the buy or sell side is preferred.
- Extensive financial modelling skills and clear and concise writing skill.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Mature, responsible and self-motivated.
- Analytical, strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese (including Putonghua) and English.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Associate position.
Competitive salary based on experience and attractive bonus based on performance will be offered to the right candidate.
Please send your resume with MS Word format to Irene.firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com