Analyst / Associate, DCM
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Partners Ltd
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
Looking for a DCM Analyst / Associate to join a new DCM team within a well established commercial bank.
Job Description: Debt Capital Markets
Location: Hong Kong
Title: Analyst / Associate
- The analyst's primary function will be to support senior members in origination and execution of transactions.
- Assist in preparation of marketing documents (market update, respond to RFPs, pricing indications, case studies)
- Monitor market trends including recent deals, rumors, secondary market performance, monitor cross currency swaps and impact on funding currency for issuers.
- Company analysis (including ratings analysis, comparison versus peers, financial modeling)
- Assist in execution of deals (including coordination with legal counsel, due diligence, drafting of documents, helping in roadshow coordination and pricing indications)
- Help senior management with strategy papers and business plans as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related subjects
- ability to multi-task and take initiatives
- Good command of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Experience with debt capital markets or equity capital markets, or credit / equity research experiences
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Chinese
- Mandarin and Cantonese fluency is critical
- willingness to travel