Analyst / Senior Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Contribute to the further development of the multi-asset platform, including ongoing enhancement and expansion of the strategic and dynamic asset allocation models, FX models, and portfolio optimization models.
- Help strengthen the efficiency of the multi-asset investment process and capability.
- Conduct fundamental research on the global, particularly Asia, macroeconomic environment and generate insight on the economic trends and market developments.
- Support portfolio management, investment oversight and risk management from quantitative and qualitative perspectives to achieve investment excellence.
- Work closely with fund managers and team members on ad hoc research projects.
- Produce routine analytics on asset allocation and macroeconomics to support investment decisions.
- University graduate preferably majored in quantitative finance, financial engineering, risk management, or statistics. Strong academic performance.
- 3 to 10 years of experience (depends on seniority) preferably in multi-asset, asset allocation, macroeconomic research or quantitative research areas.
- Strong statistical and financial modeling skills.
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Excel and R/ Python programming is a must.
- Good understanding in the financial market and various asset classes, particularly on FX and various fixed income asset classes preferred.
- Good communication and a team player.
- Fast learner and can work independently and under pressure. Self-motivation is critical.
- Passion for an investment career path and a strong desire for knowledge.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.