Analyst / Senior Analyst, IT Quality Assurance, Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. Summary
Analyst or Senior Analyst in the IT Quality Assurance Team as a core defense role to practice and provide quality control in software application deployment process. Candidate needs to proactively locate areas for improvement, perform analysis efficiently, and provide recommendations effectively -- target for excellence. Responsible for enforcing the policy, guideline and standard to avoid risk, and provide prevention that could divided from the audit requirements. The Job
- Coordinate and support the production deployment activities and ensure the completeness of the prerequisites
- Maintain and provide a simplified Regression Testing process with continuation of improvements
- Create metrics and data collection to quantify the process and trends for the senior management
- Own the quality control of SDLC, reinforce IT policy and guidance, and standardize the process
- Giving recommendations and ensure the smoothness of the system release process, which aim for the reduction of production issues
- Review the project & system change processes, identify and raise the areas for improvement
- Prepare and facilitate trainings and presentations to local teams to demonstrate awareness
- Assist the design of departmental templates, diagrams, presentations to unify information and to increase accuracy and agility in the release process
- Collaborate and provide demonstrations with the internal groups of the latest process changes, updated requirements, and enhancements
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in Information Technology department
- Hands-on experience in release management, regression testing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Knowledge in JIRA and Confluence; MySQL or other databases; LifeAsia is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
- Willing to learn, craving for new knowledge, and keeping up with technology
- Must be a team player and have self-motivation. Strong problem solving, detail oriented, and interpersonal skill with minimal supervision
- Experience in insurance company is a plus
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.