Analyst / Senior Analyst, Quantitative Investment Solution
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Report to Quantitative Portfolio Manager and Managing Director of QIS.
- Assist in managing global/regional equity ETFs and quant-driven strategies
- Assist in formulating quant investment strategy/model and put into work.
- Assist in the new ETF/quant product development.
- Work closely with fundamental fund managers on a wide range of investment research e.g. portfolio construction, thematic investment and other quantitative modelling.
- Take part in system enhancement projects i.e. database integration, workflow automation and third-party vendor system setup.
- The culture of the team is very open, team-oriented, passionate about intelligent research, and entrepreneurial.
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferable in quantitative finance or other relevant areas.
- Knowledge in basic programming i.e. VBA, SQL and R
- Familiar with financial software and database e.g. S&P Clarifi, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Morningstar, RiskMetrics, MSCI Barra.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to stand high working pressure.
- Responsible, attentive to details, self-initiative and team work.
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese/Mandarin.Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.