Analyst / Senior Consultant - Cyber Incident Response & Investigation - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic, technology, operational and fraud risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their businesses this may be your chance to start a remarkable career.
Technology Risk team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address technology risks, and to ensure that early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive technology risk consulting services to a broad range of businesses.
Our team in Hong Kong is rapidly growing. Due to client demand, we are looking for talents to join our high performing team. At Deloitte we view technology risk as primarily a business challenge. It take not only advanced technologies to mitigate technology risk, but also strong threat awareness, sound analytics capabilities, and solid preparedness to mount an effective response to crises; on the other hand, dependable governance processes are required to support strong leadership keeping organizations focused on what really matters.
In view of this, we deliver to our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive technology risk programs, catering to all levels, from C-suite to technology operations. This broad reach enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining us, you can be part of the forces developing next-gen technology risk solutions. Work you'll do:
You are also expected to:
- Assist in cyber incident response & investigation related projects
- Own technical cyber incident investigations processes, tools and strategies
- Collaborate with the Deloitte Digital Forensics and Financial Crime teams to participate in cross service line client engagements
- Support the broader Technology Risk team in skills and knowledge transfer activities for cyber incident response & investigation
- Work with multi-level of our clients from C-level executives and management staff to on-the-ground professionals
- Establish cyber IR framework for our clients including strategies, organizations, policies, processes, standards and guidelines, etc.
- Review and analyze client's IT environment from infrastructure, databases to applications
- Review and analyze client's existing technical workflows and processes
- Work with other internal teams to deliver complex engagements both locally and overseas
- Professionally advice and work with client's key stakeholders to design best-of-breed solutions to our clients
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, Risk Management, Management Information Systems or related disciplines
- Ideally 3 or more years of working experience in cyber incident response or digital forensics investigation. Deep hands-on experience of cyber threat hunting, threat intelligence and/or data analytics can be a substitute
- Familiarity with cyber incident response processes and methodologies and advanced investigative, compliance, and/or regulatory analytics
- Possess one or more of cyber security, incident response or digital forensics certification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, CHFI, GCIH, OSCP, OSCE, EnCE, GCFA, GCFE, GREM etc
- Specific capabilities and experience should be heavily weighted towards cyber incident response, cyber forensics and compliance/investigation analytics including the use of advanced automation, predictive algorithms, and dynamic reporting using digital and mobile delivery channels
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple significant client engagements simultaneously
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to drive successful execution of strategic objectives
- Cyber / disaster recovery, incident and crisis management
- Ability to build relationships with clients, also be able to work under tight deadlines, prioritize, handle multiple tasks, utilize strong leadership and technical skills, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong consultation and communication skills with highly proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN174697