Analytics Manager, Due Diligent Management - Retail Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Please refer to detailed JD
We have an opportunity for Analytics Manager, DDM
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required to support all CDD related MI and Analytical tasks.
- Constantly review and maintain all MI and CDD datamarts to ensure they comply to the latest policies and procedures issued in relation to Anti Money Laundering Prevention.
- Provide analytical support to highlight any potential AML/CDD risk to management.
- Supervise & monitor MIS officers to run all MI regular reports timely.
- To manage, lead and direct CDD analytics team to liaise with stakeholders and provide ad-hoc analysis as necessary.
- Review team's operating instructions/procedures with emphasis on risk and controls (decision control points, process failure points, escalation triggers) to ensure all are fit for purpose.
- Conduct on the job training and prepare new joiners for their jobs. Provide close coaching and supervision before new joiners can undertake their full duties and responsibilities to prevent any operational risk. (If applicable).
- University/college graduate
- Quantitative analytical skill
- Sound product knowledge & business model
- Banking, financial institution experience or AML/CDD exposure is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin preferable
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...