Analytics & Assurance Manager, RB BRM
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible to check the control effectiveness through the execution of correspondence assurance review (i.e. Control Sampling Testing, Key Control Indicator, Quality Assurance)
- Identify and follow up the non-compliance/exception with the respective processing team to ensure the appropriate improvement/remediation actions have been timely taken
- Report any non-compliance/exception in the risk repository system (i.e. EORP) on timely basis
- Identify any process gaps against the correspondence assurance review and escalate to the team for further necessary action (i.e. revise the process, update the assurance review etc).
- Solid working experience in retail banking
- Experience in Risk, Control & Governance or Operations function is an advantage
- A team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for junior position
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .