Application Integration Engineer, Service Engagement
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Application Integration Engineer will support web application development for mobile device and fine-tune existing systems / implement new computer systems to ensure smooth production run of application systems for users. Roles and Responsibilities
System Development and Enhancement
- System Development and Enhancement
- Perform system development and enhancement per requested by users and leaders in order to increase operational efficiency and streamline the business process to promote Company's competence.
- Analyze user requirements, their existing system work flows and procedures
- Conduct feasibility studies, systems / infrastructure / database design and evaluation, assist supervisor to liaise with different parties
- Assist supervisor to prepare project documents e.g. work schedules, test methodology and review test results
- Monitor and coordinate the development activities of development teams (off-shore or vendor)
- Conduct review on coding, performance and security testing and prepare system documents that adhere both deadlines and procedures of work
- Implement IT solutions to meet user requirements and Company strategic directions
System Support and Technical Advices
- Support and give advice for all levels of users in order to deliver high quality IT services and ensures the smooth production run of application systems.
- Ensure smooth production run of application systems and provides system support
- Analyze technical issues and devise and provide cost effective solutions
- Handle enquires and provide technical support to end users
- Provide training to upgrade IT knowledge on business and applications
- Conducts research on new IT technology and prepares reports and recommendations
- Leads small / medium-sized projects, prepares and monitors project schedule
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- University / College graduate in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferable in insurance industry but not a MUST
- Experience in Node.js, SQL and Java Script HTML
- Knowledge of different phases of the System Development Life Cycle as well as experience on Agile methodology
- Familiar with Cloud Technology (AI, Message Queue etc.)
- Proficient in one of the following development tools: XCode/Adobe Experience Manager/J2EE/Java/ Web programming
- Experienced in one of the following Databases: MS Azure/SQL Server/ MongoDB/ Sybase/ Oracle
- Knowledge on one of the following platform: UNIX/ Application Server (Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat)
- Strong analytical skill and able to manage multiple tasks within tight timeline
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Sound knowledge in web service product, mobile development and Adobe Analytics
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.