The role This role is part of Application Support team, mainly to perform production deployment and user maintenance. This is also required to provide application support on some back office systems. Key accountabilities * Review of rollout, verification and fallback procedures to ensure practicality and
This role is part of Application Support team, mainly to perform production deployment and user maintenance. This is also required to provide application support on some back office systems.
- Review of rollout, verification and fallback procedures to ensure practicality and accuracy
- Deploy software to production according to the rollout plan
- Manage deployment risk and resolve issue affecting the release scope and schedule
- Ability to manage deployment issues on the spot and escalate timely
- Responsible for application account creation, update and revoke
- Clarify with end user on the request for application account creation, update and revoke
- Produce weekly and monthly report for the summary of release and user ID maintenance
- Support Back Office Systems
- Provide hands-on technical support for users
- Manage incident resolution and reporting
- Develop command scripts to support system maintenance
Skills & experience
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or related discipline(s)
- Hands-on experience on release management, application development, quality control or production support is a plus
- Familiar with financial products with experience in investment banking and retail brokerage is a plus
- Good technical knowledge with Windows, Unix, Linux operating environments, relational databases, e.g. Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL
- Experience on web / application servers, e.g. Apache, Microsoft IIS, Jboss
- Experience on job scheduling and workload automation software, enterprise data integration platform
- Experience on workflow systems is a plus
- Self-motivated, strong troubleshooting skill and work independent
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to work in weekend (Friday to Sunday)
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.