Application Support Analyst (Algo)
- 600-720K per annum.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 14 Jan 19
My client is a global financial technology company that pioneers industry-leading trading solutions, which provide best-in-class service to leading clients world-wide. They are now seeking to hire an Algo Support Analyst to join their Trade Desk Application Support team. The ideal candidate must have experience with Algorithmic trading systems, OMS, FIX and ideally come from a UNIX background.
- Initial contact point for all algorithmic trading queries
- Troubleshoot and diagnose live trading issues
- Manage software installations and configurations
- Manage and track production issues daily along with ensuring a timely resolution
- Monitor algo system performance which includes but not limited to hardware and algo behaviour
- Work closely and be a team player with all members of the company globally
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with exposure to Algorithmic Trading Systems
- Practical first line support experience to both internal traders and clients
- Excellent application and system problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Asian equity, OMS concept and order routing system
- Practical experience in Windows servers, SQL & scripting. Experience with UNIX systems is advantageous
- Practical Algorithm trading support experience
- Practical FIX or trading experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Reliable, quick-learner with attention to detail
- Good client management and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to different technologies
- High visibility to senior stakeholders
- Fast-paced environment with quick life cycles – concept to client in 3-months
- Collaborative, team players who are passionate about driving new technologies
- An environment that rewards hard work and values work-life balance
- Opportunity for progression and global mobility
This is an excellent opportunity for passionate candidates who are eager to step into a forward-thinking, innovative organization that will expand their exposure to different technologies. This will also be a useful opportunity to build exposure working with senior leaders on the business side.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Nina Bansal at email@example.com or call +852 9530 9907 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles