Area Investment Services Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Area Investment Services Manager.
- Formulate and implement business strategic plans so as to achieve the investment sales targets
- Lead a team of Investment Sales Managers to devise and drive quality enhancement programs
- Monitor sales force activities and productivity metrics to ensure delivery is in accordance with sales pipeline
- Enhance the professionalism and capabilities of sales force by collaborating with relevant departments and product owners to review the training needs
- Organize seminar, briefing and provide coaching to cascade market updates and technical know-how of investment products
- Review current sales process and identify areas for improvement in order to enhance sales quality and customer experience
- University graduate, with professional qualification such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience with sound product and market knowledge
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong drive to succeed and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Fulfilment of the competence requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.