Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client is a prestigious international firm, where they are looking for an Asia Incident & Service Manager to manage the regional Chan, Incident, and Problem Management. Great exposure in an international environment with great remuneration. Perm position.
- Manage the regional and global incident management with change management, problem tracking, solutions suggestion.
- Facilitate effective communication across multiple technologies and business teams for resolution in a timely fashion.
- Manage critical and high severity incidents and lead the resolution to service resume.
- Assess the severity of the outage in a timely manner in regards to the business impact and technical complexity
- Identify the possible trigger point of the problem and liaise with the Engineering Team on these issues.
- Manage the knowledge base of the application and provide recommendations for future prevention.
- Incident Management experience across a large-scale technology platform in application and infrastructure services.
- Incident Management experience with ITIL. Experience in Change Management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to drive change and improvement for the platform through production support.
- Understanding of infrastructure and application platform.
- Strong facilitation skills with different stakeholders and technical teams.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and be attentive to details.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
- Strong communications skills in English.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Asia Incident & Service Manager - International Professional Firm in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) E-Banking Java Team Lead - Leading Bank
2) C++ STL Boost Developer - Leading Investment Bank
3) Network Operations & Services Manager - Asia Financial Institution