Asset Allocation Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Oct 17
Are you passionate about macroeconomics and the financial markets? Do you have a strategic mindset and able to perform analysis of trends, valuations and other signals to generate ideas for tactical allocation?
We are looking for someone to:
- establish strategic asset allocations for all RMB assets over different time horizons (equilibrium, 3yr, 5yr, 10 yr)
- develop and maintain RMB strategic asset allocation templates for RMB assets
- conduct macroeconomic research and collaborate with the global team in producing research for investment decisions
- determine the expected return for RMB assets and risk under stress-testing scenarios
- write position papers and thought pieces
- split their time 50/50 between Shanghai and Hong Kong
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Our Global Investment Solutions team is responsible for the management of multi-asset and currency portfolios and is a solution provider for institutional and private clients. We are building a new team in Shanghai and are looking for a highly motivated Asset Allocation Manager based in Hong Kong or Shanghai to work within the global Asset Allocation team.
Your experience and skills
- at least 5 years of relevant asset allocation experience
- good understanding of objectives and constraints for Chinese investors
- solid understanding of macroeconomics and its effects on financial markets
- structured and process-oriented approach to investing
- knowledge of econometrics
- experienced in multi-asset investing or global macro investing
- fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English (crucial for this role!)
- a risk management expertise
- committed to client focused solutions with a passion for innovation
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.