Asset Liability and Capital Management Manager - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Asset Liability and Capital Management Manager.
In this role, you will
- Manage delivery of ALCM returns, in particular, interest rate risk management returns, for internal and external reporting and ALCM discussion.
- Manage PRA STDF actuals submissions.
- Interpret instructions and assess requirements for stress testing and perform first line of review of the results and submission templates.
- Manage external disclosures requirements.
- Support ALCM change agenda and implement the required changes to the reporting process.
- Assist with responding to business analytics and ad hoc request.
- Understand and liaise with stakeholders on requirements, prioritise and deliver accordingly.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders including Group Treasury, Assets and Liabilities Committee, Tactical Assets and Liabilities Committee, Global Businesses, Risk, other Finance teams, and country ALCM teams across Asia Pacific.
- Contribute towards a strong performance culture within the team, through own performance and foster cohesion within own and wider ALCM team.
- Maintain and develop positive and professional relationships across the region.
- Work collabrately within ALCM Finance Operations and country ALCM teams.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Support and contribute towards the maintenance of a strong control framework and monitoring FIM and regulatory compliance at the regional level.
- Responsible for control management, in particular audits, Business Risk and Control Management control reviews and operational risk management.
- Strong financial, regulatory, MI reporting and risk modeling experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, especially the BCBS standards for IRRBB.
- Experience of reporting at a consolidated level.
- Good knowledge of Group systems and financial reporting processes.
- Ability to articulate reporting requirements and implement changes.
- Sound judgment and decision making record.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex ideas.
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing responsibilities within required timeframes and standards.
- Ability to work under pressure without undue supervision.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009WU8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited