Asset Management- Derivatives Operations
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
My client is an international, independently-ran Investment Management company, with nearly $1 trillion US dollars in Assets Under Management. With their business needs, they're now looking for a senior manager to head their regional operations team, including portfolio operations, derivatives operations and corporate actions.
My client is an international, independently-ran Investment Management company, with nearly $1 trillion US dollars in Assets Under Management.
They offers investment strategies across a wide range of equity and fixed income asset classes in both pooled funds and segregated mandates.
- Lead a team of 8 people in in daily portfolio operations
- Provide oversight to ensure trade processing is performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Lead the team to ensure corporate actions are handled accurately
- Perform ongoing review of procedures to accommodate market requirements
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain strong relationship with traders, custodians, brokers and vendors
- Ideal candidate should have at least 10 years experiences in securities or investment management operation experiences
- People management experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge of derivatives products in Asia markets
- Excellent written and verbal communications with all levels
- Ability to mentor and lead projects fits into global initiatives
This is a leadership position for an individual with hands-on experiences in derivatives operations and corporate actions in the asset management space.
With the right candidates, my client will offer industry competitive salary package, excellent benefits and a great platform for further development
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519