An Asset Management house is looking for high calibre Fund Raising Director, for private fund investments in the Greater Bay Area. The incumbent will be stationing in Hong Kong.
- Build and develop investor relations in the region and overseas;
- Plan fund raising strategies and implement fund raising activities with target potential institutional and professional investors for various private fund investments in the Greater Bay Area;
- Work with internal Investment Team on fund raising initiatives;
- Oversee the preparation of marketing materials and co-ordination with various stakeholders, take lead in fundraising negotiation, and monitor the portfolio performance as to prepare fund performance reports to LPs
- Master Degree major in Finance, Marketing or related subjects;
- With minimum 10 years’ working experience in asset management fund institutional sales at major asset management companies;
- Possess solid investors relations;
- Preferably native fluency in Putonghua. Highly proficient in English.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and marketing experience, especially in planning and carrying out roadshows, conducting investor meetings, sourcing new potential investors etc.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, pleasant, resourceful and welcome new challenges
In compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong, the personal data being collected from your job application to this recruitment advertisement will be held and used by i-Contact Executive Search Ltd for job referrals and recruitment-related purposes.