Asset Management - Operations Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC International Holdings Limited
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
We are currently seeking a passionate Operations Analyst to join the Asset Management Division here at ICBC International.
- Perform trade matching with confirmations sent from brokers;
- Provide settlement instructions to custodians / prime brokers;
- Resolve any issues related to trade matching and failed settlement with brokers, custodians or prime brokers etc;
- Handle corporate actions accurately and timely;
- Assist to monitor cash movements, margin requirements and to arrange funding when needed;
- Assist in account opening and due diligence with brokers;
- Reconcile cash and security position and accounting records with custodians, prime brokers, fund administrators etc;
- Prepare valuation reports for investment portfolios.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Economics and other relevant qualifications;
- Relevant working experience in Asset Management or Hedge Fund;
- 2-3 years' relevant experience in investment operations or middle / back office;
- Familiar with the middle to back operational processes and workflow of Asset Management;
- Experience in the following systems and software: Imagine, Charles River, Bloomberg, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills;
- Strong time management and communication skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.