Our Client is a well-known Chinese securities firm and their asset management platform.They are now looking for a Director - Head level for Institutional Sales. Candidates with asset management institutional sales within Chinese securities firms are welcome to apply.
Develop and broaden the institutional and consultant business opportunities in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland and other countries in Asia Pacific.
- Provision of client service and sales support for clients
- Play an integral role in the sales and relationship management process for investment consultants and institutional clients
- Explore and win new business with the objective to achieve a mutually agreed sales target and KPIs
- Develop and help execute the sales activities for investment teams’ meetings, road shows, campaigns, searches, data requests, presentations, RFP requests, due diligence visits and ongoing relationship management efforts.
- Develop strong relationships with prospects and clients, leading to new mandates or injections of funds.
- Cultivate institutional client consultant relationships in the region; mainly targeting global consultants with footprints in the region and our relevant client base.
- Responsible for customizing investment solutions to suit investment needs of prospects and clients.
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of experience in client support role within an asset management business
- Minimum 5 years of institutional sales experience at a well-established financial institution
- Strong interest in financial markets, clear understanding of industry, market and client requirements
- Solid knowledge in capital markets and investment products is required
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines, flexible, resourceful and ability to multi task
- Having consultant relationship experience would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proactive, independent and a strong team player
- Excellent language skills in English and Mandarin