Asset Management, Private Equity Group, Portfolio Manager, Managing Director / Executive Director, Hong Kong
The Private Equity Group ("PEG") of J.P. Morgan AssetManagement Inc. is one of the most successful and long-standing Global Private Equityprograms in the industry. The PEGmanages approximately USD $28 billion of assets on behalf of a diverse group ofleading global institutions and individual investors.
The team consists of approximately 60 investmentprofessionals operating from offices in Hong Kong, New York, London and NewDelhi. The investment program includesprimary, secondary, co-investment and direct company investmentopportunities. Market segments of focusspan all private markets, including venture capital, growth equity,buyout/corporate finance, private debt, real assets and real estate/infrastructure. Investments are made globally. The Position
We are seeking an Executive Director or Managing Directorfor the PEG's Hong Kong office.
This role will encompass all aspects of sourcing andexecuting new private equity investments, managing existing investments andrepresenting the PEG to both current and prospective clients. SpecificResponsibilities
- Sourcing and deal origination of primary partnership investments, secondary transactions, and direct investments.
- Leading comprehensive due diligence processes and analysis of opportunities
- Lead the preparation and writing of investment memoranda and investment recommendations
- Lead the analysis of historical investment performance, portfolio company performance, financial statements, financial models, and industry research
- Monitoring and optimizing existing portfolio investments
- Representing the team and the portfolio to current and prospective investors
- Undergraduate degree in Finance of Business Administration (or related field) preferred
- Masters of Business Administration and/or CFA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of private equity investing experience, which must include executing primary partnership commitments in Asia. Candidates without private equity investing experience will not be considered.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and analytical skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients
- Willingness to work effectively in a team environment and lead deal teams
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.