Our client is a well known Chinese asset management firm, they are now looking for a Legal associate - VP to join their team.
- Provide legal and regulatory advice to the wealth management business, including reviewing and preparing client on-boarding documents, distribution agreement, referral agreements, under the supervision of the senior legal counsels;
- Provide legal and regulatory advice to the asset management business, including fund formation, fund maintenance and downstream transactions, under the supervision of the senior legal counsels;
- Provide legal advice to general corporate and commercial matters, including review of NDAs, services agreements with vendors and other agreements, under the supervision of the senior legal counsels;
- Liaise with external legal counsels; and
- Handle ad-hoc assignments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Gradauted with a degree in laws or relevant descipline
- Relevant working experience of minimum 2 years
- A good team player and well organized
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
- Able to work independently and work under pressure and deadlines; and
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads.