Assistance Vice President, Trade Operations (Structured Trade Middle Office)
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Handling Front-to-Back Documentary Credit and Back-to-Back Documentary Credit on Commodities Trade for serving Structured Trade Finance ("STF") clients
- Performing Mark-to-market valuation and monitoring of collateral requirements.
- Managing Collateral, facility utilization, mark-to-market, report and so forth of STF transactions. Answering in-scope enquiry from Structured Trade clients on Commodities Trade.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum 5 years experience in trade related banking operations.
- Good in English and Chinese.
- In-dept trade operations experience and knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices.
- Innovative and willing to accept new ideas and changes.
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control.
- Good PC skills and knowledge.