Assistant AML Compliance Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Guosen Securities (HK) Financial Holdings Co Ltd
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Guosen Securities (Hong Kong) Financial Holdings Co., Ltd, incorporated in Hong Kong, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guosen Securities Co., Ltd., one of the top ranked financial institution for securities trading and stock listing offers in China. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
- Handle and review customer risk assessment and conduct periodic review on high risk customer
- Review transaction monitoring alert and suspicious transaction report (STR)
- Prepare and update the AML Policy and procedures to ensure they are in line with regulatory requirements
- Conduct orientation and refresher training on AML
- Prepare monthly report to senior management
- Provide advisory to the business on AML / KYC related matter
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Law, Business, Economics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience gained in financial institution.
- Experienced in FATCA and CRS reporting is preferable
- Familiar with AML guideline, Code of Conduct issues by SFC.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Independent, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with present & expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com or via "Apply".
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.