Assistant Actuarial Manager
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Contributes to the financial reporting processes by preparing reports and handling regular IFRS reporting calculation within Group Office's guideline and policies to ensure successful and timely reporting of financial. Participate in actuarial projects as required.
Financial Reporting process
- Ensure timely and accurate IFRS reporting
- Ensure compliance of internal and external control and documentation requirement
- Collaborate with internal and external working partners to ensure smooth IFRS reporting process
Support other actuarial projects as required
- Support management by performing financial projections and profitability analysis for annual and ad hoc exercise e.g. strategic planning/budget, financial condition report
- Participate and lead in various projects and contribute to the continuous improvement in efficiency and quality of financial reporting
- Support special quotation as necessary
Unfold team capacity in order to be more dynamic, insightful and influential
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Coach and develop team member
- Empower team member to take challenge and facilitate growth
- University / College graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or related subject plus at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Good progress in Actuarial professional examination
- Knowledge in insurance products and financial reporting basis e.g. IFRS and US GAAP basis will be an asset
- Proficiency in actuarial software e.g. Prophet is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. VBA) and database skills
- Good written and verbal English skill. Good written and verbal Chinese skill is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience may also be considered for the role of Senior Actuarial Associate
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.