Assistant Actuarial Manager - HSBC Insurance
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Actuarial Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Timely, accurate and comprehensive provision of data,
- Development and operation of financial models
- Insightful analysis of the Group's insurance businesses
- Support recommendations for key business decisions
- Preparation and review of financial reports.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Progression towards an actuarial qualification with a recognised body
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Past experience in one or more of the following areas would be a plus, such as Prophet modelling, Experience analysis And assumption setting, Statutory, IFRS or Economic Capital reporting
- Attention to detail and a drive to deliver excellence
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website .