Assistant Branch Manager, Wealth Management - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Aug 18 2018-08-27
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 38 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Branch Manager, Wealth Management.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the Bank's objectives according to the formulation and implementation of the branch's business plan
- Encourage the team to deepen customer relationships by fulfilling the needs and to contribute service initiatives for existing and new to bank customers
- Monitor and take multiple level control of different product performance for Relationship Management and Wealth Management streams respectively
- Collaborate with specialists to drive branch activities
- Work closely with other branch management teams and specialists
- Ensure staff have conducted regular reviews with customers and provide appropriate wealth management products according to customer needs
- Take responsibility for the development of staff in the team to ensure the Bank's strategy in wealth management can be successfully implemented
- Develop the relationship manager team culture and build a strong sense of team spirit
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Proven frontline experience in financial services, with outstanding track record of supervisory experience in a management capacity
- Good knowledge of all wealth management products including insurance and investment, with expertise in financial planning and customer portfolio management
- Strong presentation skills with a commercial orientation
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit and Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Certified Financial Planner qualification
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment liceses
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Putonghua preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000BMW5
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited