Assistant Business Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Stirling Andersen HK
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
12 months renewable contract | Assistant Business Analyst | Global Insurer
My client, who is a global insurance player with offices in Hong Kong and around the world, is seeking an Assistant Business Analyst to join their team in a renewable 12 months contract.
- Assist and participate in the project tasks, gather the requirements, understand the business requirements, review the functional specifications
- Responsible for supporting system testing, coordinating, planning and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Implementation Verification Testing (IVT) for system enhancement
- Prepare the regular/ ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis regarding business monitoring and experience study
- At least 1 year working experience (Fresh graduates who are interested in a career as a Business Analyst are also welcome.)
- Good computer skills including MS Excel, MS Access, SQL etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in VBA is an advantage
- Hold a relevant degree qualification
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl Dhar at cdhar@stirlingandersen or call directly on +852 2711 3801 for a confidential discussion.